Church & Non-Profit Websites
Let’s be clear – we LOVE working with churches and non-profit organizations!
Strider was founded by two of the original church planters of Grace Fellowship Church, where Ryan Freeman now serves as a Deacon. Beyond serving at GFC our Strider team is active in numerous community and social activities, and we are always eager to lend our support to others who are labouring to make our world better for other people.
We are happy to offer discounted rates for non-profits. Sometimes we are even able to donate time and skills to special projects without a fee. Please contact us if you would like to discuss an upcoming project for your church, organization, or sports team.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Timothy Christian School: TCS needed a new website that was mobile friendly, and enabled them to convey a variety of messages around the school operations and their capital fundraising program.
- Grace Christian School: We are thrilled to have worked with GCS on two generations of their website, including CMS integration, Moodle educational tools, and more.
- Grace Baptist Church PEI: The original Grace Baptist Church website launched years ago, and a new website is in progress to meet their growing needs.
- Pass 312: A volunteer organization assembled quickly to support Motion 312 in Canada as a step to protect unborn children against abortion. Strider launched a website in under 24 hours, and provide social media marketing support.
- Rexdale Baseball League: A new website is in progress for a local house league baseball organization in one of Toronto’s lowest income areas.
- Friends For Kaitlyn Rose: Strider quickly launched a website to support this fundraiser for the family of a 4 year old girl recently diagnosed with cancer.
- Strength To Fight: We are really excited to be working on a new website for the Strength to Fight organization to support their efforts to raise awareness of the destructive nature of pornography, and provide assistance and resources to those impacted by it.