Yelp is a great place for businesses to advertise their products and services. This massively popular site receives over 200 million visitors every month. What’s more remarkable is 82 percent of the visitors are looking to buy something. To businesses, this means opportunities as well as competition. One of the most effective ways to increase your company’s visibility on Yelp is to optimize your business profile with enhanced features.
What is an enhanced profile?
An enhanced profile is one that lets you represent your brand in its best light. It has everything that is needed to entice potential customers, including an “About Us” page, call-to-action buttons, dynamic photo slideshows, and videos. It even comes with the ability to remove your competitors’ ads from your page. These features allow you to customize your business profile in a way that is appealing to the customers and interact with them directly.
To understand what the difference is between an enhanced profile and a basic profile, you need to know about the features that come with your free business page. Basic features include the ability to add images, respond to customer reviews, respond to questions, and add and revise information, such as addresses and payment types. While these features are good enough to maintain a business page on Yelp, an enhanced profile will give you far more power to improve customer engagement and search engine rankings.
What enhanced features will you be given access to?
Once you sign up for the enhanced profile, you will be given access to the following features:
- Customized user access
- The ability to log in from multiple locations simultaneously
- Enhanced reporting abilities
- Ability to remove your competitor’s ads from your page
- Continuous location data verification
- Ability to merge or duplicate profiles
- Performance metric reporting by location
- A dedicated support manager, who will be like a member of your staff
- Aggregated reporting covering multiple locations
- Bulk claiming locations
- Single location and bulk update
- A centralized dashboard for multilocation management
- Photo slideshows and video feature that allow you to add promotional images and videos
- A “call to action” feature that allows you to drive a specific action. This feature can increase visitor traffic and leads by up to 50 percent, which makes the upgrade an excellent investment.
- A “From the business” feature that allows you to present information about your business and areas of expertise.
How will enhanced profile help improve sales?
Here are some ways Yelp’s enhanced profile can help improve sales:
- The ability to remove your competitor’s ads from your page gives you a significant edge over them. Your customers will only see your ads, and that makes them more likely to click on them. This feature is not available in the basic profile.
- A professionally trained and dedicated support manager will always be at your service. If you need any help or advice, he or she will be just a phone call away.
- The enhanced video and slideshow features enable you to organize your videos and photos any way you like. If you have an artistic streak, you can turn your page into a work of art your customers will love to see again and again.
- The “Call to Action” (CTA) enables you to send visitors to an order form, a quotes page, a coupon or a “Contact us” page where they can schedule an appointment.
Optimizing your Yelp profile with enhanced features is a great way to increase sales and enhance your brand’s image. Once you upgrade to Yelp enhanced features, you will experience a significant increase in your ability to attract visitors to your site, interact with them, and convert them into customers.